High Protein Ice Cream
- 2 14 oz cans coconut milk chilled
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Place a large, deep loaf pan or deep pan in the freezer.
- In a blender or food processor, add your coconut milk and blend until smooth and creamy. Add your protein powder and granulated sweetener or dates and blend until a thick and creamy texture remains.
- Transfer workout protein ice cream to the loaf pan. To ensure it doesn’t become too icy, lightly mix your ice cream every 20-30 minutes for the first hour.
- Thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating. Lightly wet an ice cream scoop before scooping the ice cream into a bowl.
- To enjoy it soft-serve style, let it thaw to desired texture.
* You can use up to 4 scoops (2 cups) of protein powder in this recipe. If you use more, blend for a longer period of time and consider adding an extra half a can of coconut milk for extra creaminess.